Sunday, April 15, 2018

Beautiful Day...

Hey guys,
 it's time for the new release from InkOn3! So excited about these sets. One is brand new and one is a remake and now has coordinating dies! Actually, they both have dies. How exciting is that! And...no more cutting them apart!!! And...they come on a magnetic sheet. It's the best of everything, right?




So, let's get to the card I made for today. 

This pansy stamp set has always been one of my favorites! So many images to color and play with and I adore the sentiments and the fonts Fleurette used. I love it! So, let's see how I used them.


I started out by stamping with Juicy ink and embossing with platinum embossing powder. I then picked out some Distress Inks and watercolored in all the flowers and the leaves. I then cut them out using the dies. 
I had a die from Simon Says Stamp that cuts this beautiful frame of stems and leaves. I used a pale violet paper from a Lawn Fawn pad. It matched the flowers perfectly! I then chose a soft blue from the same pad for the sky background. I attached it with fun foam to the front of an A2 size card base. 


I then set about to arrange the flowers into and onto the front. Some with liquid glue and some on foam squares. I stamped and embossed the sentiment using the same power and positioned on on the card front. I went through my stash of bling and found a nice purple-ish color that looked nice with the flowers. I believe these are from Studio Katia. 

I hope you like this card and got a bit of inspiration today. Head over to InkOn3.com and check out this release and all the other great stuff! And be sure to follow on Instagram and Facebook to see more things from the design team. 

( as of April 14, 2018)

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Get out your craft supplies and make something pretty!
Happy crafting!




2 comments :