Saturday, April 21, 2018

Hip Hip Hooray...

Hi guys!
I have another card using products for the newest InkOn3 release, April 2018. Two super cute and fun stamp sets and coordinating dies for each! Yay for dies!!! And...they are cut apart for you and come on a magnetic sheet. How great is that?




So, for today, I used the Platy-rific Pondies stamp set and the alpha dies from the past release. Let's see what I came up with.


So, here's the thing...I have two grand babies graduating from K this year!!! How can this be happening already? Time goes so fast! Anyway, I did this one for Aleida. I die cut the letters and colored them with bright pink Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. As I did with the duck and the balloons. I brushed over them with my glitter brush from Nuvo. So sparkly and pretty!



I started by taking the small images in the stamp set, arranged them on an acrylic block and stamped them using Juicy ink. I embossed with white embossing powder. I did this until I filled the entire background piece. It's an A2 size card.
I pulled out some dies from Spellbinders and layered a piece of white over the bright pink scalloped circle. I then set about to arrange the duck and the balloons. I used foam tape to adhere. I taped some twine to the backs of the balloons first and tie a bow to group them together, added a dot of liquid glue to hold in place.
I cut a tiny slit under the ducks wing to tuck in the diploma. Added the cap with foam tape as well. 

I then took all the die cut letters and arranged around the circle and glued down with liquid glue. 
Picked out some pretty pink crystals and glued them around two sides. Pulled out a white gel pen and added a few dots here and there. And that finished up this card. 

I hope you like it and got some inspiration! Head over to InkOn3.com and check out this release and all the other cool things in the store.

(as of April 2018)

Thanks for coming by. Get to crafting and make something pretty!





1 comment :