Sunday, April 22, 2018

Heartfelt Hello

Thanks for stopping by! 

Playing with some new Altenew products today. I love the new mega word dies! Huge!!! Lol, but it's fun to be able to use something this big and not have to think a lot about what to do. Makes for some quick card making.

So...I have two pads of super fun glitter paper. The kind where the glitter doesn't come off at all! Almost like it's in some sort of a plastic coating or something. I'm sure you've see it, it's everywhere now. I think I got mine at Hobby Lobby. One pad is all silver, blacks, and golds. Gorgeous! The other pad is super bright jewel tones. And fun patterns, I might add.

 I picked out a stripe of silver and light gray. A nice basic pattern for the background. I cut it with a stitched rectangle die. Then I chose another pattern in much darker gray and a bolder print. I cut the mega hello from both pieces. Remove the word from each. Then I took the stripe piece and glued to the front of an A2 card base. I nestled the die cut into the striped piece. Fits in like a puzzle!

I then stamped the sub sentiment onto dark gray cardstock and embossed with silver embossing powder. I added a piece of foam tape on the right edge and glued the left edge right down on the card front. It needed a pop of color, so I went through my crystals...I'm addicted to these...and chose a bright torquoise color and glued them down. 


Here's a list of the products I used.

(MFT)
(Studio Katia)

Check out these suppliers for great products, or pull out what you already have.
Find some time in your crafty place and create something!

Happy Crafting



No comments :

Post a Comment