Friday, May 17, 2013

Summer time Ice cream time...

Summer time is just around the corner!!! Yahoo! It has been so nice here in Ohio the past few days, and it made me want to make a super cute Summer card. So, here it is.


I LOVE this paper collection from Carta Bella....screams summer! I used a Shaplie file from Penny Duncan to make the shaped card. In my Silhouette software I messed with the sentiment and check out how small it cute those words....love my Cameo! I esp love it for Print2Cut...it's always spot on.


I used some dimensionals to pop up the ice cream cone and the word Summer. All the other little words I simply glued down. I tied twine onto the button, and used hot glue to adhere. And of course, some white gel pen!


Here's how I finished off the inside of the card. That little stamp from My Creative Time fits this card perfectly! Love those stamps!

So, there you have it. Here is what I used to make this card.


I hope you like my card for today. Visit these sites and get some for yourself, and have fun crafting!


2 comments :

  1. That paper does scream Summer! Great job with your Cameo...I need to get on that and learn better with it. I love mine too :D The letters cut so little and perfectly...Super job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally Cute!! Love it!
    Would love if you joined us at Silhouette Challenges.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete