Thursday, May 16, 2013

Celebrate...

Here's a card I made using my fave products. Stamps and dies from My Creative Time and cut files called Shaplies from Penny Duncan....they are cut files just like Nestabilities. She has them in her Etsy store and I will have a link at the end of this post. 


This must be one of my fave color palettes! I LOVE teal and anything that goes with it...but this is so pretty to me. I took different sizes of the postage stamp file and welded for the card base and smaller ones for the top layer. I used my Cameo and the Silhouette software, and for the top layer I created an offset layer that is cut in the teal color. I ran the top layer through my Big Shot using the Swiss Dots embossing folder. I added dimensionals to add more interest.


I used some of Miss Emma's flower dies and leaf dies to make these pretty flowers. I added centers cut with the button dies. Clustered them together and glued down...one has a dimensional under it. I love how they look!


To create the sentiment I used one banner die from the Chocolate Greetings set and the bottom layer is from the Vintage Label set...again, I will have links at the end. I stamped with Hero Arts Shadow Ink using a stamp set from the latest release. I added dimensionals and tucked it under the ribbon. 

So there you have it...a really pretty card! Here's what I used.


Thanks for stopping by! Hope you got a bit of inspiration. Happy Crafting!

 

4 comments :

  1. So beautiful...love the design, colours and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful and your colors are fantastic and am so lovin' your choice of papers too. You are so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! Love the color combo. Amazing my friend :)

    ReplyDelete