Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A picnic lunch...


Hey guys....it's 3D Wednesday again. I love making anything paper, but I really like making 3D projects. They are my fave! So...I have a super cute picnic basket to show you today. You could actually pack a little lunch in here and bring to that special someone. How cute would that be?!


Told ya! Isn't it cute? This is a file from one of the newer sets over at SVGCuts. I love this little box! So super cute...and very easy to assemble. I used AC cardstock for the main box and then I printed some digital papers by Lori Whitlock called Lazy Summer Day paper collection I got from Jessica Sprague. 


For today's 3D project we had to use at least 3 flowers. So, here's my 3 flowers. I love them...they came out so cute! I used dies from MCT for the flowers and leaves, and for the smaller flower centers I used my Epiphany Crafts Shape tool and added the clear bubbles to the top, then glued them in to the centers of the flowers.


Here is another element I made using a frame die, another flower, and another Epiphany Shape Tool clear button...on the silverware. I masked off a stamp to only get the word Enjoy and stamped it on another die cut piece. I tied it to the frame with some jute from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique. I attached it to the box with dimensional adhesive. I cut the frame twice in different papers because I wanted the center to be the patterned paper. I taped it in place on the backside of the frame edges.


Here's a shot of the basket open. Each side lifts up for easily adding your goodies to the inside. This would even be cute decorated with a birthday theme for bringing a special birthday lunch to your child at school. Super cute idea!

I hope you like my picnic basket today. If you'd like to make one of these yourself, here's what you will need.


So, there you have it. That is the list of what I used on my project. You can substitute what you already have and be able to make a super cute picnic basket of your own. Whatever you use, have fun...put your own spin on it. Paper crafting should be fun! Happy Crafting!

7 comments :

  1. What a cute idea. Gosh your little picnic basket turned out fantastic I so love your papers and colors and how cute your added silverware that looks like they are setting on a plate. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This basket is so super cute. Love the colors! and the flowers. It is just all around gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picnic basket is just too cute, Cheryl! I love the papers you printed, and your embellishments are perfect! Those Epiphany Crafts thingies look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Cheryl. What a lot of work! Great idea for the knife and fork! Have a great day! Love and Hugs, CAthryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute and creative is this adorable picnic box:) Love how you used all the MCT products on your project:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an AWESOME project Cheryl!BEAUTIFUl job with all the great details,Have a great day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great project and cut. I like how the basket base outlines the pattern paper. Wonderful job embellishing with all the My Creative Time products. So fun to use.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete