Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Lucky...

Here's a simple tag I whipped out this afternoon. Nothing super special, but love the new digi papers from Fleurette Bloom. Found a cute St. Patty's bear in the Silhouette store. It's perfect on this tag.


I used my tag die from My Creative Time and cut one in green and one is shamrock paper. Then I cut several....just the bottom two inches of the tag...and layered them going up from the bottom a bit. About 4 layers I'd say. Then curled them up a bit. I added my elements and some hemp cording. Added a few sequins and dots and called it finished. 


This could be tied on a gift, some candy, Irish beer, or even added to the front of a card.

Head over to Fleurette Bloom and check out these digital papers. Plus so many other cute things!
Happy Crafting!



6 comments :

  1. Sweet girly tag. The tag layers looks very cool. I like the highlighting and stitching. Great job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely ADORABLE!!! The digi paper is LOVELY!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is just ADORABLE Cheryl, Have a SUPER day my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This project is so cute. I love the digi paper and adorable bear. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet and full of cuteness project !!! I am a happy new follower !!!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheryl ~ ADORABLE!! LOVE that little bear and all fun little details!! Seriously CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete