Monday, January 27, 2014

You Are Loved....

Trying to build up my card stash for specific type cards. Here is one I did this weekend. I used products from Simon Says Stamp card kit. Love this stamp set!


I love the look of the outlining of the flower head. I purposely did it twice, once off set a bit. And I like the look of the leaves...stamping once, then stamping again...getting the shadow look. Having been a really rough winter here in Ohio, I was ready for vibrant colors in anticipation of Spring.


I chose some enamel dots and scattered a few around the card. I also white embossed the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments :

  1. Cheryl ~ simply BEAUTIFUL! Love all the spring colors too ~ stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors and double stamping. Beautiful job!
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete