Tuesday, January 28, 2014

With Love....

Here's the last of the cards I made this past weekend. I needed more of this type and really like how this came out. I have lots of 6 x 6 paper pads that I need to use up. This is a good way.


To get the background for this card, I used one of the edge dies from My Creative Time. I cut several strips of varying widths. I inked the edges of each. Next, I began to add them all onto a piece of cardstock sized to 4 x 5.25.  I also added some stamped stitch lines to all four sides.


To finish off the card, I cut the flowers with a die, inked the edges, and used a brad to hold together. I cut the label die, stamped the sentiment, and inked the edges. I scattered a few tiny pearls around, added some foam tape, and attached the panel to the card base. I hope you like it!



4 comments :

  1. OMG Cheryl ~ I LOVE this card!!! The colors, the products and how you did the background is beyond GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this...I'm thinking this will be a great way to get rid of scraps, too! Also, I'm loving the new look for your blog. TFS...
    XOXOX & Blessings,
    Carol
    hrhcva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT looking card Cheryl, BEAUTIFUL job my friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great background paper using your edge die...so clever and yes a great way to use scraps. The inking and stitching looks great. Super pretty card.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete