Thursday, December 13, 2012

Elf Shoe...

Here is a super duper cute little elf shoe I made. This is going to be a gift, but I wanted to post it before giving it away. This file is from SVGCuts, and the whole set is Elf themed. Super cute stuff. 

How fun is this?! The papers I used are from Echo Park's Seasons Greetings collection. I have a 12x12 printer at home and a Continuous Ink Supply System, so I print all my designer papers at home. I never have to worry about running out of that one paper that you just love! I am so happy that I invested in this system! 

I added tiny jingle bells with twine to each little point on the cuff of the shoe. It just dressed it up so nicely! And they jingle just a tiny bit....so cute! I also took my gold Stickles and added it all around the top edge. Love that bit of sparkle.

Couldn't forget about the toe! I clustered three little jingle bells together, tied with twine, and hot glued it to the toe. This project puts a smile on my face....it's so cute!

Lastly, I used one of Emma's dies and stamps to add a greeting. I made some crinkle ribbon, tied into a bow, stamped the greeting and hot glued it to the front of the shoe. Tied a tiny bow with twine to finish it off. I love Emma's stitched dies, they add just that little extra to my projects. This die is out of the Build A Banner Set. I inked the edges a bit to tone down the harsh white color of the paper. It made it blend a bit better with the printed papers I used. I filled it up with candies and now it is ready to be given away. I am definitely making another one for me, cause this is just so cute! You need to head over to SVGCuts and get this file for yourself! If you make one for you or to give away, you will have lots of fun putting this together. It's not hard at all...just take your time and line up the edges good, and it will all come together just right!


6 comments :

  1. This is so adorable, Cheryl! I love the twine and jingle bells - such a nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...love the patterns! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!Adorable!Sweet!Beautiful!!LOVE it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. cheryl, I love this! I can't wait to play with my cameo so I can make something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TOTALLY LOVE your ADORABLE project idea Cheryl!it is just AMAZING my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet gift idea and a very cute cut file! Your embellishments are perfect.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete