Monday, September 10, 2018

Dance, Dance, Dance

Hi Crafters, Cheryl here today, with another project ad a sneak peak at the new release stamp set this month for InkOn3. 
And it's a super cute one!!!


Dance & Twirl
Isn't it just adorable!!!

Let me show you the tag I made using one of the images and sentiments.


EEK!!! I loved these images the moment I saw them. Stinkin Cute!!!
I pulled out my Copic markers and colored this adorable dancing mouse. I can't even! Anyway, I colored it up and cut it out with my Brother Scan n Cut...the dies weren't available at the time of this post.
I brushed on some sparkle brush and added some white gel dots to her top.


I cut a tag using a die from My Creative Time...my go to tag die, for sure! I laid a stencil over it from Altenew. I used an ink blending tool and some green inks from Altenew and blended it on, dark in the center going out to light. I then brushed some sparkle brush marker over the "rays".
I attached the mouse to an Action Wobbler and centered it over the rays.


I stamped the word Dance three times using Blackout ink and cut them out with the Scan n Cut. Glued them all together, brushed with a sparkle pen and coated with Glossy Accents. Set aside to dry!

I then pulled out the sub sentiment and stamped in the teal color. I cut it using the tag die again to get the same stitching on the edges. I aligned it near the bottom of the tag and attached with liquid glue.

I added some gems from Studio Katia and when the Glossy Accents was dry I added "Dance".

To finish off the top, I tied a bit of ribbon and twine matching the colors in the project.


                                          

Isn't it just the cutest??? I love those Action Wobblers. They make everything so fun. 
I hope you like my tag today and go pull out some of your supplies and make something pretty of your own.

Here's what I used.

Dance & Twirl Stamp Set

There you go. No link to the stamp set as it in the store of this posting, sorry.
Keep checking the store, it should go live in a week or so, maybe even this week...not sure of that.
Also, a blog hop is coming on September 14, 2018. Watch for that!


Happy crafting, 
Cheryl









4 comments :