Friday, August 31, 2018

Thank You Tag And Pocket

Hey crafty friends, Cheryl here today for a post for InkOn3.

I made a fun tag good for any reason. I made a thank you tag. You could tie it on a goodie bag or attach it to a card base. Tags are so fun and good for any occasion.


I pulled out a pocket die I have in my stash from My Creative Time. It's such a fun pocket and the tags fit perfectly. I cut it first from white heavy weight cardstock and then from some lighter weight patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. I then glued it to the white base.

I then stamped my image onto patterned paper and white heat embossed using Juicy embossing ink and Arctic White embossing powder from InkOn3. I then used the coordinating dies and cut out one of the florals and the little butterflies. 
For the tag, I first die cut it and then stamped and embossed.


For the tag, I first die cut it and then stamped and embossed. Again using Juicy ink and Arctic White embossing powder. I layered the top layer onto the bottom one and then added the reinforcement circle. I also cut one in plain white paper and attached to the back for a place to write your note.


I stamped a thank you sentiment and embossed it as well. 

So that's it. Super easy but super cute and can be made for any occasion or holiday. The sky is the limit on something like this.

Here's the shopping list.

Studio Katia - Crystals
Lawn Fawn - Patterned Paper

So that's it. Get out your supplies and craft up your own designs. I hope that this gives you a few ideas!
Happy Crafting







No comments :

Post a Comment