Monday, June 4, 2018

Thinking of You...

Hey there, crafty friends! Welcome to my blog and a new project for InkOn3 Design Team.
I pulled out my notebook of card sketches because I had no ideas. I love that I have a resource to go to when I'm stuck, lol. So anyway, this is what I came up with.

I started by creating a watercolor background of pinks, yellows, and orange. Then I picked the areas I liked best for my florals. I stamped in InkOn3's Juicy ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Fussy cut them out and set aside.


I then pulled out some dies from my stash. I chose a scalloped oval and a regular oval from Spellbinders. The pink scalloped layer is cut from glitter paper and the top layer is from white.

I then chose some fun and bright patterned papers and created the strip on the left. The watercolor look paper is from a Lawn Fawn paper pad. I tied a ribbon on the strip and after adhering down the watercolor piece, I added the strip with foam tape.


I then added the oval piece with foam tape on the right side and liquid glue on the left. I added the flowers with foam taped as well. I tucked the leaves in place and glued down with liquid glue.

After cutting some banner strips, I stamped my sentiment with InkOn3 Blackout ink. I love how black and crisp this ink stamps! I also added a banner strip of the same glitter paper and added with foam tape. I picked out some confetti sequins by Studio Katia and scattered a few around.

So, there you have it. A fun Spring/Summer card. If you ever find yourself stuck, look for some sketches that might help you out. It does me! Here's the products I used.






No comments :

Post a Comment