Sunday, March 26, 2017

You Are Awesome...

Hey everyone, Cheryl here with a new Design Team post. Thanks for coming by.
For this project, I pulled out some watercolor paper and my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I stamped all the different vases from a Newton's Nook stamp set called Versatile Vases. I chose some super fun, bright colors...I'm ready for Spring! I adhered the full piece to an A2 card base. I then used a scrap piece of paper and made a watercolored area big enough for my word die and cut it out.

I  stamped out one of the floral stems and colored it bright orange and another vase in bright pink. I fussy cut them out. To add a bit of a backer behind the flowers, I cut an oval from vellum using a KS Embossed Large Rope Nested Die. I then added the elements with a bit of foam tape.

I added some KS Sequins and brushed on a bit of shimmer pen over the vase and flowers. I stamped "You're So" from Kindness stamp set by Honey Bee Stamps and added several layers of the die cut word Awesome...to add dimension.
I hope you enjoyed my card and got a bit of inspiration.

Happy Crafting!



   

1 comment :