Saturday, March 4, 2017

What's Shakin...

Hey guys, thanks for coming by! I have a card today featuring a new stamp release by FBStamps.
Hope you enjoy! Let's get to it.

I started out by stamping several of the pigs in the stamp set and used my Pearless Watercolors. I then fussy cut right along the stamp line. Didn't want any white showing.
I then chose patterned papers I wanted to use from a Doodlebug paper pad. I found coordinating color cardstock from my stash and used some edge dies to fancy it up.

I glued down the first two piggy butts, lol, flat to the paper. I then used an Action Wobbler under the last piggy. So fun to see him shakin' his bacon, lol!


I layered up all the papers and added it to an A2 card base. Added some Nuvo enamel dots and some sequins.

So there you go, easy really! You really need to go check out the new release over at FBStamps. Such cute stuff. And while you're there, look at all the past releases too.

Here's your shopping list.


Ok, so get out your supplies and have some fun crafting!


1 comment :

  1. This card turned out so stinkin' cute!!! Love it Cheryl <3 what's shakin' on a wobbler, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete