Sunday, June 21, 2015

Love You Tons...

Shocker!!!
 Another blog post today, lol! Told you I have been playing, just not photographing.
This card is made using a few images from Lawnfawn. I colored them using my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol, odorless mineral spirits. I like how you can really blend it out. I then added some little dots for texture. Nichol Magouirk does this and I like it.  


I used some new dies from Avery Elle for the white mat. The striped piece was cut with two dies from Lawnfawn to create a frame. The I inset it and backed with vellum.
I outlined it on the back with foam tape to hold a few shaker hearts. Same as the ones on the front. The pink hearts are from MCT and the glitter ones are a Martha Stewart punch.
The sentiment piece is cut using a die from Pretty Pink Posh. I love how it just gives a stitched look on the edges. I made a simple banner cut on one edge. 


I hope you found a bit of inspiration from my card today. Get out your supplies and get creative! Try something new. Be adventurous, lol! 

Here's what I used.


Have fun getting your craft on!



3 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. You're my diehard commenter, and I thank you!

      Delete
  2. What an adorable card! Love the shaker embellishments. Great job.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete