Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Cruising Through Life...

I found a new channel on YouTube and I love her! She made a card the other day, and I wanted to do one too. Here's my version.

I cut out several of these bikes using my die. I arranged them so that they covered as much of the card front as possible. I then cut about 4-5 out of black cardstock and layered them up. I then put one more of the green on top of that and aligned it with one on the card front. 


Then I pulled out some bright green Stickles and highlighted the metal parts of the bike.


I stamped the sentiment and cut a banner end. I layered up that with a green piece and a black piece. I smeared a bit of the same Stickles on the green piece. I popped one end up and glued down the other end. 
I then strew around a few different bits of bling, mounted it to a black layer and then that went on the card base.
Hope you like it! 

Here's your shopping list.


Thanks for stopping by. Now go do some crafting!


No comments :

Post a Comment