Sunday, February 24, 2013

Silver Lining...

I took some time today and must made cards. I pulled out some old files from SVGCuts and using new papers and adding some extras to them, they came out really nice and fresh looking. I hope you like them. Here's the first. 
 

The card set is called A2 Cards For All Occasions. They have these nice swirly card fronts and then little pieces to add on top. This one has a cute flower for the corner. I cut the one sized as is in the file, then I scaled it down and cut two smaller.
 
 
I layered them and trimmed off what hung over the edge. I added a button from My Creative Time with some orange hemp. I added a bit of white gel pen for accents.
 
 
My label and stamp are also from My Creative Time. Love these stitched labels, they are so perfect for layering and make the sentiment look so pretty. I popped it up on dimensional adhesive.
 
 
I had an extra flower from the front that cut wrong. No worries...it fit nicely on the inside corner. Nice to put a special something on the inside.
 
So...here's what I used to create this card.
 

So, I hope you'll pick up these items and make some cool cards of your own. After all, there's nothing like receiving a hand crafted card. Thanks for coming by!


 

3 comments :

  1. Cheryl ~ BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the colors and the cuts! You gave the flower such dimension! Lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes....I remember this file. You really dolled it up....fantastic...thanks for the inspiration...just may have to CASE this one.

    ReplyDelete