Monday, January 7, 2013

My 3 loves...

You can't keep a crafter down with the flu! I was feeling a lot better today and felt the urge to play. Here is a card I came up with. Hope you like!


I like how this came out. Can't take credit for some the ideas. One of my fellow DT gals did the chocolate kiss in foil and I loved the idea...so I lifted! I got the idea for the ribbon coming up and down I think on Pinterest....don't remember. I just thought it was cute so I lifted that too...lol!

If you look closely you can see I punched a hole above and below the sentiment. I then threaded the ribbon in and out and tied in a bow on the front. 


 Now tell me, who doesn't love chocolate, coffee, and crafts?! No one I know, anyway...lol. Aren't these dies from My Creative Time just the best? They are so perfect, and I go to them all the time!


The stamp is perfect! I picked it first, then set out to find stamps and dies that would go good with it. The new chocolate die and the coffee cup die are just perfect. I love that foil affect with a bit of the brown peeking out. So...here's what I used.


So, there you have it. Hope I gave you some ideas...even though I lifted a few....get your supplies out now, and give some of them a try...putting your own spin on it!




6 comments :

  1. Cheryl ~ Oh I ADORE how this card turned out!!! You captured that sentiment PERFECTLY with ALL the fun elements you added!! Of course my LOVE for paper is just LOVING your paper choices too!! Have a WONDERFUL day and so happy to hear you and the family are on the road to recovery!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is awesome! love the colors and all the embellishments! hope you get back to 100% really soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I say what a great job you did on this card?? Even when feeling sick your project is bright and cheery! The little spool and scissors are too cute.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cheryl,FANTASTIC looking card!SUPER job with all the great details,3 of my favorite too!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute....how did you do the candy kiss??? really adorable!

    ReplyDelete