Monday, January 3, 2011

True Love Candy Box...

Designed by
Cheryl Becker

SVGCuts.com
Candy Heart Goodie Bags Collection

Love is in the air! Guess I am on a Valentine roll today. This is one of the newest sets over at SVGCuts.com. I used SCAL to design this box. I copied the heart from the front and made it a bit smaller. Layering one on the other, I did a path/exclude and got a frame. Ran it through the cuttlebug. I added lace all around and then popped the frame on top. I inked the edges of the words, used my white gel pen, added some pearls and flowers, and called it done. Give this a go, it's a fun project. Go to SVGCuts.com and check them out...get your Sure Cuts A Lot there, too!

2 comments :

  1. I love how you dressed these up, I am going to have to purchase them. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete