Sunday, September 17, 2017

Grateful


Hey my friends, Cheryl again today, with another card project for you. Today's card is mostly just dies and patterned paper. Added one tiny stamp and a few sequins. So, let's get to it.
I have used the KS Never Ending Dies and the new KS Border Dies. And I also took advantage of some of the cute images in my patterned paper pad. I love to use them, everything coordinates, and they are quick and easy cards. You could whip some out really fast. The papers I used are from Authentique, called Bountiful.


I used the KS Never Ending Dies to cut the dark patterned paper in the background and also to cut the patterned paper squares. I cut the ivory cardstock and used a fall embossing folder. I matted each of the squares and the ivory piece on rust colored cardstock, for a pop of color. I also cut a piece of the dark brown patterned paper and used the KS Fancy Scalloped Border Dies on the top edge. I chose a sentiment from Hero Arts Thank You Messages and embossed it with gold embossing powder.


I used foam tape on the back side of the squares and spaced them out evenly from top to bottom. I then added the entire panel to an A2 piece of ivory cardstock. I chose some sequins from KS Sangria Masquerade Sequin Mix, scattered them around and glued in place using liquid glue.
So that's it. Easy and yet cute. No one says a nice card has to take a long time to make, and these elements included in paper pads are great to use! Hope you got a bit of inspiration. Here's where you can find these products and many more.

DON'T FORGET to use the coupon Cheryl10 to get 10% off your order! Get out your supplies and have fun crafting!

No comments :

Post a Comment