Thursday, May 11, 2017

You Are The Best


Hey there, crafters! Cheryl here.
I have always this turtle image and haven't ever played with it. So glad I did!
I started by stamping a full background of turtles onto watercolor cardstock. I then pulled out my Zig Clean Color markers and set about coloring the images. I then took blue and created some water background. I also stamped some of the bubbles and added Glossy Accents over the tops to make it look like real water.

I stamped one other turtle and fussy cut it out. I attached it to the card front directly over top of another one, using an Action Wobbler. So fun to see it shake about! And how much cuter it is with those google eyes! 

I stamped out a sentiment onto black cardstock and embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped it up with foam tape. Grabbed some sequins from my stash and glued them on using Ranger Multi Matte adhesive. I also added a few Nuvo enamel dots. 

This card was fun to color and to put together. Love this turtle! Hope you got a bit of inspiration. Get out your toys and play!

Happy Crafting!




   



   

1 comment :

  1. This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: best 3d pen

    ReplyDelete