Wednesday, April 12, 2017



Bloomin Spring Clear Stamp New Release Hop

Bloomin Spring New Release Hop
Starts Thursday, April 13th

Welcome to the FBstamps Bloomin Spring Hop! 

Hop along with us as we show you some beautiful crafty projects!
(scroll all the way down to see the Line Up)

Prizes! 
&
Inspiration Using our New May Release!

How to enter to win a prize

* Hop along from blog to blog (5 total)
 * Leave a comment on each blog
* Subscribe to each blog
That's it, and you will be entered to win! 
One Winner will win the Grand Prize 
A $25.00 Gift Certificate to FBstamps.com
To win the grand prize you must leave a comment on each blog
and subscribe to each blog.  
Plus 😀
Each blog will draw one winner to to win one of FBstamps.com Designer Sequin Mixes
(All Winners to be announced Sunday April 23rd)
Have fun and enjoy all the crafty inspiration! 
Check out our April New Release 
Pansies &  Rain Or Shine
Bundle Special Available for a limited time. 
 Click on images to enlarge
Plus our Newest Sequin Mixes
Enchanted Rose and Beauty & the Beast

Here is the Line Up
Be sure to go to each blog and comment & subscribe to enter to win.
Hello everyone! 
Cheryl here.
Thanks for coming by for the blog hop for FBStamps newest release. I know you'll love all the projects you see. So lets get started, shall we?


I stamped out the pansy images and heat embossed with platinum embossing powder. I pulled out some Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers to do my coloring. I then fussy cut them out. Not hard to do all.
I found some patterned paper in my stash and cut a background using a Kat Scrappiness die. I then cut a basket using a Gina Marie die. Love this die!!! It's in two pieces and you do the old time paper weaving to get this basket look. I added foam to the backs of the flowers and arranged as I liked them.


I stamped the sentiment in same green as the card base and embossed with white embossing powder. Added foam tape to the back for added dimension.
Picked out some sequins from my stash and used Ranger Multi Medium Matte adhesive. Found a bit of twine that matched and tied a bow on the handle.

Hope you're enjoying the hop! I'm certain you're finding lots of inspiration.  

Happy Crafting!



So, on to my second post for the hop.


This little girl is so adorable! So...I stamped her out on some patterned paper. I then fussy cut the dress bottom and the bodice area. I had already stamped her on a piece of Tim Holtz Watercolor paper. I glued the dress parts into place. I then used my Distress markers to color the remaining areas.





I did the same thing with the umbrella. I added some liquid glue behind her head and secured in place.
I used a die from Pretty Pink Posh and cut it from the same white watercolor paper and another one from Bristol smooth paper. I used my Distress Oxide ink and blended the inner part. I spritzed with a bit of water and blotted it off. Gives a nice spattered look. I added it back into the frame and taped in place on the back side.

I stamped out the sentiment on a tiny flag banner and added it with foam tape as well. I pulled out my Viva Decor Glass Effect Gel in Crystal Clear and scattered rain drops all around on the background.
I also took a fine tipped glue pen and applied it around her hem, the trim, and her hair bow. Popped her up on foam tape and attached to the card front. 

You next stop on the hop is:
Enjoy the hop and I hope you get a lot of fun ideas. Leave your comments on each blog, you might win!
Happy Crafting
  

23 comments :

  1. Love your basket of posies card and how you paper pieced your little girl's dress and umbrella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful cards! The paper piecing on that girl stamp is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your soft palette Cheryl! Both cards turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pansies!! Thank you for the giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards,
    great designs.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love that basket of pansies! Pretty paper piecing on the dress and umbrella also!
    I am a new follower here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheryl, your basket of pansies are absolutely beautiful as is the sentiment on that card. I love the look of paper piecing and the little girl and her umbrella look amazing. You have done a wonderful job on both cards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, I don't see any place on your blog where I can subscribe??? Can you tell me where it might be? Thanks.

      Delete
    2. There's a button that says followers on the right. A bit below that is a blue button that says "follow". Hope that helps!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful Cheryl! love the pretty colors and how you did the paper piecing on the girl with the umbrella <3 Both cards are so soft and pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also wanted to mention how much I like the way you cut out and layered the pansies in the basket and the coloring on the girl and the way you placed the umbrella is just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love paper piecing, it looks great on your little girl card. I just ordered the Gina Marie basket die, now I can't wait to get it, perfect for flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards. I like the paper pieced little girl card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards. The pansies are so soft looking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! Beautiful cards. Love the design and the colors.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE the cards and supplies used, need them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your cards. Love the Platinum embossing powder gives it a different feel than the normal white.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Simply delightful! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful cards! I love stamping images on decorative paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Love your stunning cards!!! I follow your blog through Followers (Arianna Barbara).

    ReplyDelete