Monday, September 5, 2016

Another Peak of the new release....

Ok....so, I think this is the cutest pumpkin ever!!! 
I decided to pull out some cute patterned papers I had for fall time and I stamped the pumpkin on one of the orange papers. Then I grabbed a few Copic markers and added some shading. I used white gel pen on the eyes and then a coating of Glossy Accents. 

I pulled out some circle dies and made a layering to use on the center of the card. I used some foam tape for added dimension. 

I also cut a little tag and stamped and white heat embossed the sentiment. I tied a bit of twine and glued it on the stem. The patterned paper for the background was also cut using a square die. It is cut to 4x4 and adhered to a 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 size card base.


I found some enamel dots in a real soft gray that looked good with the patterned paper, so I put one in each corner. I don't often make this size card and don't know why....cause I like it for something different and it will still go in a standard A2 envelope. 

Anyway, so there you have it. A super cute fall card that uses all patterned papers. Quick and easy yet super cute! 
Head on over and check out the new release! Some really fun stamp sets are available for pre-order,


Get your craft and have fun with some new products!


No comments :

Post a Comment