Tuesday, June 21, 2016

You Are Loved....

I am a club member over at Stamps of Life, and once a month you get a stamp set AND dies to match! This is the set for June. I kinda went retro with a "Flower Child" kind of vibe, lol. Anyway, lots of color and a bright, happy card.


I pulled out several of my Altenew inks...my fave, by the way! And a couple of Hero Arts for the orange and bright green. I stamped a complete background and then die cut with a rectangle die. I changed up how I stamped the petals for each card. 

Then using a mask, I masked the flowers to stamp the leaves closer to look like they were behind the flower. 

I then did two more flowers and the stem and leaves, die cut them out, and popped up on foam squares. I placed those right over the matching flower on the card and trimmed off the excess. 

I matted it to black card stock, tied around some twine and mounted it to the card base.
Stamped the sentiment and popped up as well. Scattered a few sequins, brushed on some Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen, and called this one finished.

Hope you like it! Here's what I used.


There you have it. Get in there and play!
Happy Crafting


No comments :

Post a Comment