Friday, November 6, 2015

Gansai Tambi.....

Playing around with Gansai Tambi watercolors today. I pulled out a sketch type stamp set from My Creative Time. Stamped with archival black ink and then set about to watercolor them. I'm learning it takes VERY little of these watercolors. And that's been my biggest issue with them...I go to heavy. So today I really tried for very little ink and more water. Worked way better!


I know it's fall, but this is just what came out, lol. I love the softness of it and it really doesn't matter to me that it looks like a Spring card...I'll save it till then.


I added a few sequins and some white accents with my gel pen.

Here's what I used.


So, that's it. Simple card today. Get out your supplies and do some playing.
Thanks for coming by!


No comments :

Post a Comment