Thursday, August 28, 2014

Fall is coming....

....And oh how I love fall!!! It's my favorite time of the year and I love making fall projects! So, for my DT project for today for My Scrap Chick is a fall banner. Not hard to do at all, just laying it all out, and add to it till you're happy.

I used the basic banner and created a mat layer, found a font I liked and created mat layers for that as well. I put that much of it together, then went on a search for fall bits to add to decorate it.
I chose leaves and acorns and pumpkins...I wish I the smells of fall in my craft room...that would have made making this project all the more fun!
So...let's see some pics. 





 All I really did was inked up edges, used some dimensionals, added a bit of Stickles and white gel pen accents. Then laid things out in groupings till I was happy with it. Then adhered it all down.

I could not get a good pic of these, and ran out of time. But there is a bigger acorn on each end of the banner. Here is a pic of what they look like.


Here's the papers I used from all my digital files. I just really liked the colors in this set.


Hope you like it and will try one of your own! Here's what I used.











4 comments :

  1. WOW!! Amazing & so BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Cheryl. I love the colors, the glitter on the acorn caps and all the other detail. The acorns on the outside ends is a great idea. You're awesome. Always love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable fall banner. It is so beautiful and perfect for the season. I love all the added details you did as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete